2. Follow the instruction on your mobile device. You will be asked to present your registered xPass Security Key. Please make sure Bluetooth of the mobile device is turned on.
3. You need to pair your registered xPass Security Key first when using it on your mobile device for the very first time. Click “More options” -> “Pair a new security key” -> “Next” to start pairing procedure;
4. Press and hold the button on your registered xPass Security Key for over 5 seconds to active Bluetooth Pairing Mode, a blue indicator shall flash.
5. Select your registered xPass Security Key from the Bluetooth Device List. The Bluetooth Device ID of your Security Key is a 6-letter alphabetic name printed on the back of it.
6. Input the 6-digit muneric Passcode printed on the back of your Security Key and click “Pair”.
7. Pairing procedure and your first-time authentication on this mobile device will complete in a moment. Now you can login to any Google Service app on this mobile device with your account for a certain period wihout being asked to do the authentication procedure again.
Note: After this certain period, you will be asked to authenticate you to this mobile device again. Please keep your Security Key with you all the time in case you’re asked to authenticate again
8. When you’re asked to authenticate yourself on a paired mobile device again, present your registered Security Key. Please make sure Bluetooth of the mobile device is turned on.
9. Click the button on your Security Key to complete the authentication, a green indicator shall flash.
10. Your authentication will complete in a moment.